You have just received your Whitebox but all these instructions look confusing and complicated?
No worries, we are here to help you!
1. Use the network cable you received and plug it into the WAN port on the back of the Whitebox as below.
2. Grab the free end of your network cable and plug it into a LAN port of your router.
LAN = Ethernet yellow ports
3. Disconnect all the other devices connected to your router and plug them into the free LAN ports of your Whitebox.
4. Plug the dedicated end of the power cable into the Whitebox and the other end into a socket.
Then, switch the Whitebox on by pressing the power button labelled ON / OFF on the back of the device.
5. The green light with 2 arrows on the top of the box will blink for approximately 30-60 seconds. As soon as the connection is made, it will remain solid.
You can also have a look at the following video detailing the installation process.
Video coming soon
If the light keeps on flashing or your box does not look connected, please have a look at this page.