Thank you for signing up to be part of the SamKnows community.
Now that you’ve signed up, you have automatically been added to our waiting list. You should also have received a waiting list confirmation email from us (titled: “I’ve signed up for a Whitebox, now what?”).
You can see your sign up status by logging into SamKnows One using the email address and password you created.
Overview of the Whitebox sign up process
- Stage 1 - Sign up to be a volunteer: you sign up through SamKnows.com – or a project website (selected countries).
- Stage 2 - On the waiting list: next you need to sign into SamKnow One and add essential information, including your ISP and package, to your profile.
- Stage 3 - Your profile is selected: congratulations, we’ve selected you to receive a Whitebox. You will have 14 days to confirm your participation before being returned to the waiting list.
- Stage 4 - Your Whitebox is on its way: your Whitebox has been dispatched and should be with you soon.
- Stage 5 - Set up and activate your Whitebox: once you’ve received your Whitebox, you need to set it up with your home network.
In order to complete stage 2, we need some essential information from you before we can send you a Whitebox. For more, see How to sign up for a Whitebox.
If your Whitebox has been dispatched but you’ve not yet received it yet, see Where is my Whitebox?
Remove me from the waiting list
Our team is working hard to get SamKnows Whitebox to everybody we can.
But not everyone who registers their interest for a Whitebox will be selected to receive one.
If you have not been selected yet, please bear with us.
If you would prefer us to remove you from our waiting list, please contact please email email@example.com. Be sure to include the email address you used to sign up.